Help with Affordable Liveaboards, Land Trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aggie Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Thought I'd throw this out and see what kind of info. I can get from the scuba bible on the web (aka scubaboard).

I'm helping to coordinate a group trip next May for a group of 20 divers.

We're looking at liveaboards, preferably Caribbean, but are flexible.

Here's the details we're working with:

The group is out of College Station (basically Houston), for travel concerns.

Max price we're playing with is probably going to be in the $1300 range. If there's something really close to that, we'll look at it, but this is about the max folks are willing to pay.

We've done Blackbeard's the last two years, and this is definitely an option to repeat again - the diving's been great and the captain (Paul) has gotten us to some great sites.

A secondary option would be a land resort package with food and drinks inclusive. Obviously with that airfare would most like also have to be considered (outside of Florida).

We've got a robust group of experienced advanced/rescue/DM/AI/Instructors, so even more challenging conditions are okay. Looking to get in somewhere between 15-20 dives over the course of a week.

Thanks for any insight you can provide!

Have you checked with "Trip-n-tour"? This dive travel op has a great guarantee.
I've used them before and found them quite affordable and helpful.

Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

Have you considered Roatan the Bay Island Agressor or even better CoCo View. CCV has 4 boat dives a day plus all the shore diving you can possibly do. http://www.cocoviewresort.com/

Sea Fever liveaboard in the Bahamas is another one.

Of course any land base in Coz will have good prices.

Back
Top Bottom