Help - We're Drowning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What's up with all this rain? It seems like it's been non stop since last Thursday.

Ft. Lauderdale has had 9.55 in of rain since 2:00pm today, with more to come tonight! And May average rainfall is only 6.3 in. Flood watch is in effect until tomorrow at noon.

I may have to break out the gear to get to work tomorrow.

Marc

but it was that soft pretty rain that looks so good on the water. Let it rain!

I hope it rains itself out some and soon, well by Friday anyway. I hate driving I-95 in the rain. I will be in WPB for the night Friday, then on my way to Wreckmania II Saturday am. I love that soft gentle rain but the buckets that give all those inches in a few short minutes I hate. Especially the ones in Florida that come down so hard you can't see two feet ahead of the windshield and the others on the road are driving like it is sunshine and dry.

See those of you going to Key Largo soon.

wait fifteen minutes! :tease: I like all of the rain; Give me more! Hard or soft, a drizzle or a drenching there is just something therapeutic about rain.

the lightening show while underwater is REALLY cool. It lights up the reef in bright white flashes!!!

No offense ment Net Doc. I have nothing against the Florida rain. I grew up there and I know the norm is a shower every afternoon.

We have had a lot of rain in Georgia this yeat too. I am kind of tired of dark deary and drizziling days. I like the sunshine.

I would like a balance of rain and sun, that works for me.

My only concern is the 14 to 15 hour drive I have to get to Key Largo and don't care to make that more tiring by fighting the vis and other cars on the Interstate. I know I could of flown down, but the Keys and Key West are my hometown and I want to drive there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom