Help w/Fusion Bullet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it's truly leaking at the neck, the Apollo Bio-Seal should solve the problem.

BIO SEALS | Apollo USA Scuba
It's a very soft, almost sticky, rubber. I use one under a neoprene neck seal and it never leaks now. Others have reported it will hasten the aging of latex seals, but it should have no effect on silicone.

The neck I understand, and dup is sort of right, I checked it myself and couldn't find the leak. However; the water is coming from somewhere and that means there must be a leak. Hey no one would be happier than me if the only water in the suit came in the neck.

Ok. I was finally able to get out here in the Midwest and dive at Mermet Springs to test the new small neck seal. It appears the neck is not an issue anymore. My back, arms and collar was completely dry. However my chest was pretty wet after 2 dives. I'm thinking the inflator valve is letting water in somehow. I've checked it out with no results. I did have an issue with the exhaust valve not venting on the first dive. Maybe I should swap valves for another brand?? I don't know but it's frustrating when you have to abort dives because of equipment issues.

Ok. I was finally able to get out here in the Midwest and dive at Mermet Springs to test the new small neck seal. It appears the neck is not an issue anymore. My back, arms and collar was completely dry. However my chest was pretty wet after 2 dives. I'm thinking the inflator valve is letting water in somehow. I've checked it out with no results. I did have an issue with the exhaust valve not venting on the first dive. Maybe I should swap valves for another brand?? I don't know but it's frustrating when you have to abort dives because of equipment issues.

Ya, that's no fun. Like you said, you have the warranty. Just send it back and let us see what is going on :wink: You can wait until you will be on a long surface interval so it doesn't interfere with your diving...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom