Help! Scuba Pro EDI Integrated Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pnevai

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have one of these older dive computers, during a series of move the user guide / manual has gotten lost. Scuba Pro provides absolutely NO facility to get this manual and ignored all emails regarding it even though I offered to pay for a replacement.
I know it is a big pain for someone to xerox this thing or scan it in on a scanner but I am willing to cover any expenses this might incur.

It is a Scubapro EDI Air Integrated Dive Computer.

Scuba pro will mail you a photocopy.
They sent me one I'll look for the contact. Info. If you have no luck I'll try to make a copy and get it out to you.

Jeff

email to: swarranty@johnsonoutdoors.com. They helped me out, they even offered to e-mail it to me but the attachement was too large for my ISP (its around 10 Meg)

If you still need help, drop me a note.

Jeff

Thanks guys your a life saver

Well I contacted using the infor provided above but I could not get anything out of them. I still need the manual. They tried emailing it once and failed and all further communications have been ignored. No offer to mail to try to resend to a different email. So if anyone can still help I appreciate it.

fhttp://www.albe-sport.cz/navody/edi-scubapro-eng.pdf

Well I contacted using the infor provided above but I could not get anything out of them. I still need the manual. They tried emailing it once and failed and all further communications have been ignored. No offer to mail to try to resend to a different email. So if anyone can still help I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom