Help:NiteRider is going out of business, need parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am very happy to say that this morning I received an email from Tom of NiteRider that he is still in business and accepting lights for repair.

According to my credit card they are still in business. :)

I don't see how these guys could go under. I have a dual HID and love it. They do a lot of business with professional divers and government organizations. They are still around as of March.

Of course this is good news to me as I'll have to order a new bulb or two pretty soon!

I recently got the Strykr Dive light system from Watershot, Inc.
All I can say after a couple outings is WOW, That is a seriously bright light, in a small package! I love all of the different placement options... head mount, hand mount (while still being a hands free design) and an optional pistol grip if that's what you prefer. They really did a great job of considering the variety of ways different divers prefer to wear their gear. The overall fit and finish is A+

Had an e-mail exchange with Tom earlier this week and ordered two new HID bulbs from him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom