Help:NiteRider is going out of business, need parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess I started this "rumor" and I hope Niteriderdive is still in business. Myself and a few buddies have Niteriderlights. When I called Niteriderdive for service on my lights in December, they said they the dive division is closing and will not be fixing anymore lights. I will call nightrider later today to straighten this out.

BTW, "Henry at Niterider" is a scuba board member. "Henry at Niterider", if you read this can you respond?

I, for one, will be greatly relieved if word of NiteRider's dive light ops closing is untrue.

I gave up, and ended up getting a Darkbuster 24W HID, and I must say, this light is AMAZING!

Todd, I spoke to Tom at niteride today. He knows that this rumor was around last December but there is nothing to it. I think I will go with the niterider. I looked at an Ikelite cannister but the burn time is only 55 minutes and the recharge is 5 hours.

I called niterider 858-268-3850 numerous times and no answer. If someone can positively verify that niterider dive is still open, that would be great.

I will try again next week.

I have tried to order from their web site within the last few days and it won't go through. Tried calling with no answer. It doesn't look good.
Henry's activity says that he hasn't been on since June3rd. I will send him a PM but I doubt that there will be a response. If I am thinking right they also had a Niterider sub forum on here and it is gone.

Henry no longer works at NiteRider Dive Lights, but we are still open for business. We answer the phone unless we are on another call, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. Or send email to info@niteriderdive.com. The online store is working, we just did a test order to check it.

Well, it seems that I am having issues with the online store and the phone line. I don't get the chance to leave a message. The line gets disconnected. I tried both again today.

I sent an email to the above info email address and actually got a reply. Forewarning, this goes through a spam program and you will have to be "authorized" so look for another email...mine was in my spam.
The online shop is having problems so don't give up.

I too got an email from Tom today. They have been dealing with the same problems as most in the dive industry. Business has been down, but they are still in business. If you have problems getting through, contact your local dive shop that deals with Nite Rider and they can help you get the ideas you need.:)

I wish I had a LDS to turn to. I even checked on the Niterider web site. Those that had contact information never returned my email.
I am glad to hear that Niterider is not shutting down.

Back
Top Bottom