Help me pick...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And I currently dive always with Christi at Blue XT Sea or with Roberto and Jorge at Liquid Blue. They charge a bit more, but the difference in attentive, small-boat customer service is absolutely worth it.

If you want to dive with 120 cf tanks, Liquid Blue has them in steel. If not (or you do not care), either can put you in 80-100 cf tanks, though Christi's will be aluminum. Both offer nitrox and charge only what it costs them to get the fills (I think it's stilll $10US per tank). Nitrox is not always available in the larger tanks. With Christi and the al80s or 100s, my bottom times tended to be about an hour. With the 120 cfs with Roberto and Jorge, I have gotten up to 2 hours and 25 minutes, although I still had considerable air when I came out of the water because I was chilled (in 80 degree water, no less!).

Either of those operations will blow your socks off with a great dive experience.

<')///><

Back
Top Bottom