Help me get from MIA to Fort Walton Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, I heard that there were these cannibals that live off people who breakdown on the side of the road on the Turnpike. The odd thing about them was that they were dressed in scuba gear but it was an odd configuration. Something about long hoses, snorkels, and pink fins...

I don't know...sounds dangerous to me.

Hey, wait a minute, I resemble that remark!!!

::waves pink fins, pink mask, and pink snorkel vigorously at MS. Mickey::

DebbyDiver:
Hey, wait a minute, I resemble that remark!!!

::waves pink fins, pink mask, and pink snorkel vigorously at MS. Mickey::

Nah, it's the whole outfit that makes the cannibal dangerous :)

I do like how pink fins stand out underwater.

I call them my "Barbie's Dream Fins". I have the pearl pink Imprex Tri-Ex fins and of course I had to buy the matching Splendive mask and Platina II Hyperdry snorkel! Just because I like to catch lobsters doesn't mean I'm not a girly girl! :blinking:

Just wanted to mention that I found a flight departing the afternoon after we return from the liveaboard. It's on American Airlines Mia to FWB via Orlando. Price is $156.

We arrive into Miami at 10 am and this flight doesn't leave until around 4pm. Enough time to get through customs and passport control. The last time I stood in that line was upon returning from Habana 2 years ago. Holy cow! There were so many flights arriving at the same time we stood in line for 3 hours just to get through passport control. There were 2 flights arriving from Cuba and like 3 others from other places. Now I'm gunshy at the thought of going through there again.

Thanks for the help folks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom