Help me choose between Seiko and Citizen Watch, please! Questions for watch lovers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are nearly 7 years late......

Although dive watches have lost most of their functionality for actual diving, they can still manage to tell time and withstand the pressure of depth. My inexpensive computer does not have an easily accessible time display so I wear a watch when I'm in dive mode.

For a no nonsense, no hassle, 300 meter(!) super accurate modern classic I go with the Citizen BN0000-04h Eco Drive. For more old school check out the Seiko SKX007 Automatic. If you shop around you can probably get both of them for less than $400. No one who knows watches would disparage your choice of either.

Citizen recently introduced the BN0151-09L with a dark blue face and solid styling. Another nice Eco Drive.

I have Citizen automatic old cca 6-7 years love watch with simplicity and design but i hate low autonomy without wearing it cca 36 h or less and watch is cca 15 s per day behind :-(

PS.:
automatic watches are made for single men ......... (handball :rofl3: )

I have Citizen automatic old cca 6-7 years love watch with simplicity and design but i hate low autonomy without wearing it cca 36 h or less and watch is cca 15 s per day behind :-(

PS.:
automatic watches are made for single men ......... (handball :rofl3: )

I last set my BN0000 three months ago (solar powered quartz) and it's still within 15 seconds of standard. Of course I'm off day on the date.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom