Help Lisa, Please.............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrjimboalaska

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Lisa,
Took this pic today, this is the best of the 4 I took of this eel, can you mke it Better? I can send you a bigger file if need be...( maybe I should get PS, eh?)
Had a white tip sneek up on me today while I was taking pics of some turtles, scared the H*** out of me, of course by the time I thought of taking a pic of him/her was on his/her second pass at me.........impress me with PS, I may have to get it...Jim

Well, cant get the pic to upload..........jIM

Hey! didn't see this till now...sorry...I have to run now...I'll send you my email tonight :wink:

Had some internet problems last night...PM'd you just now

just emailed it back to you and my outlook is acting a bit bonkers....did you get it or not?

Lisa, I received it. I just dont know what to do about the flash.....When I use the strobe that I have, the pic gets "REAL" washed out. Do you think it is just the limitation of the dc500 camera?
Jim

got a diffuser? how long are your "arms"?

I was so looking forward to getting some pointers from Catherine at the club meeting, but am having to take the family to NY and do some road tripping with the Trailer down to TN.....3 weeks out of the salt.........longer than any stretch in the last year...

If you'll accept me, I guess I'll see you on Saturday for some pointers then...

is the picture ok? Do you like it?

Pic is MUCH better than before, and YES, I WILL DEFINITELY ACCEPT POINTERS from you, I fear you are going to tell me a need a better camera to get the results that I want.......If my wife gets back on an earlier flight Fri, you could drop a hint within her earshot about a DLSR>>>>Canon 20d>>>>>>>>
my Sealife dc500 is a P& S, not so great pics if light is in question, but takes better Vid cliiips than my buddies digital, cant remember what he has

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom