Help finding charter for tomorrow Thurs. 28th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

all4scuba05

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Did the Guy Harvey yesterday but tomorrow's dive is cancelled for lack of divers. Am looking for a nice wreck dive up to 150'. I am staying in Weston but am willing to drive an hour up or down the coast. (wish the Vand. was ready) Tech or Rec is fine. So far the following are no/go...Parrot Island, Miss Conduct, Under Pressure, Capt Slates, or RJ Ventures.

Am looking up more ops and calling as I speak. If you guys/gals know of any charters going out tomorrow morning let me know. Or even private boats. Hoping for the more interesting bigger wrecks.

I'll be checking back every so often.

Did the Guy Harvey yesterday but tomorrow's dive is cancelled for lack of divers. Am looking for a nice wreck dive up to 150'. I am staying in Weston but am willing to drive an hour up or down the coast. (wish the Vand. was ready) Tech or Rec is fine. So far the following are no/go...Parrot Island, Miss Conduct, Under Pressure, Capt Slates, or RJ Ventures.

Am looking up more ops and calling as I speak. If you guys/gals know of any charters going out tomorrow morning let me know. Or even private boats. Hoping for the more interesting bigger wrecks.

I'll be checking back every so often.

Try Underwater Explorers in Boynton, you won't be disappointed. Underwater Explorers - SCUBA Diving Boynton Beach, Delray, Palm Beach, Reefs and Wrecks

Thanks. I called them up but not enough divers. However I was able to sign up for a Spiegel Grove trip with another outfit. A further trip but back home my drives are even longer for my dives.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom