Help a (dive)buddy out...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, we are all pulling for anybody that will invite us to the island to hel photograph and video the reefs. *HINT* *HINT* :wink:

I'm sure we can work out something... :)

Thanks Dee!

Here is the latest news bulletin from islandreefjob.com

What a week! Over the past few days a huge team of trained and dedicated Tourism Queensland staff have been working literally around the clock to make sure every one of the 34,684 video applications we received for the Best Job in the World by the closing date has been processed. This phase has now been completed and we're moving into the next exciting stage - short listing.

On Thursday February 26 (Queensland time) a pool of applicants will be contacted via email to undertake online psychometric testing for potential short listing into the Top 50. We'll then publicise the Top 50 next Monday 2 March at 11.59pm UTC. So stay tuned!

Bummer, no email in my inbox. Congratulations to everybody who did get an email! Thanks you to everybody who helped make my video as visible as possible by viewing and rating it!

That sucks. We were pulling for you. I guess we have to go to Australia the old fashioned way.

James... I am sorry I don't get on the forum much of late all considered......but if it's worth anything I give it a 5 Star rating.....great! Sorry I am late.

No worries Alan! Thanks for the support! :)

At least you got your video in. I read a news article that said many of the last minute applicants were unable to post their video due to high traffic volume on the site. I saw some of the other videos and I thought your was far superior. I'm sure we can come up with some sort of conspiracy theory as to why you did not make the short list.

There are some very professional and creative videos that made the cut. Most of them weren't women in bikini's either! :) When it's all said and done, I think it's awesome that out of nearly 20,000 (over 34,000 applicants total) video's posted on the website, mine was ranked in the top 1%. Thanks Mack and everybody else for the compliments and support! It's much appreciated. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom