Help a (dive)buddy out...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ditto a 5. As of 10AM Central Tx Time you've had 39 views.

I'm betting that opening with a scantily clad female would net you the most views and votes.

I'm betting that opening with a scantily clad female would net you the most views and votes.

It certainly would have made a return customer out of me :D.

Lol ... I think it's closer to about 90 views.... Their counting system was messed up for a few hours last night... I found the video on youtube.com and it was 88 views the last time I checked. :)

Thanks again! :D

Yes...scantily clad women always help. I gave a 5 as well. You know if you win you will owe all of your constituents here in the Swamp. I will take an all expense trip to dive with you for a week on the island. LOL

Really good luck.

Finally got around to watching and you got a 5 from me. I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me apply for that deal. Might have to try some of that anti-gray hair stuff. :)

Willie

Finally got around to watching and you got a 5 from me. I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me apply for that deal. Might have to try some of that anti-gray hair stuff. :)

Willie

If you want to apply, you need to hurry. The deadline is February 22 (Australian time).

If you want to apply, you need to hurry. The deadline is February 22 (Australian time).

Here is what they have posted on their website as an application deadline.

Applications close at 11:59pm UTC 22nd February 2009.

You got my 5 stars, but it was a close call between you and the nice girl in the bikini...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom