"Hell's Kitchen" ???....more like Hell's #1 idiot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are actually a few of them, but they have trained in France. :wink:

LOL....Actually...having lived in Europe for 12 years...yep I have eaten in Britain and yes...I know exactly what you mean... The idiot kept making reference he was far from home and I kept thinking.....GO HOME YOU *****H***

I felt sorry for the people that were trying to make an "IN" with this show. We all have to choose what we are willing to do.

it was the only thing on last night . Whats next reality show at a McDonalds

""Fries with that ???""

<<<worker pulls gun and shoots customer repeatedly.... saving them from the slow death of transfat>>>

Hank49:
Fantastic BRITISH chef? come on....they don't exist...:lol: Ever eat in England?
And that from the inventors of fast junk food! :D

People don't understand English cooking. You just don't get it in restaurants normally. As soon as you start digging into 'Grandma's homemade recipes' though...........but then you need an English Grandma! :D

There should be a showdown between Ramsey and these guys:

iron_chef.gif

Now that would be interesting!

RICHinNC:
I was watching "Hell's Kitchen"
Uh... why?
I'd rather have a root canal!
Rick :D

Kim:
And that from the inventors of fast junk food! :D

:D
I thought it was the British who invented the "sandwich", the sole purpose of which was to hold everything in one hand between bread, so one could eat quickly on the battlefield. Thus, this is the true, "fast food". And the only food I "invented" was peanut ceviche....don't ask....:D

Rich-I'm not eating in your kitchen!! You've got wax in your sink.

The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich so that he could eat food without having to get up from his games of cards, as they used to go on for days.

I thought Hells Kitchen was funny tho, shows the difference in culture/attitudes of British/Europeans & Americans - we speak the same language but are very different peoples.

Back
Top Bottom