Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello,
My name's Jess and (obviously) I'm a teen diver. There aren't really a lot of teens into diving up here to talk about it with, it's mostly boring old people who look like they're about to have a stroke or something (lol). Anyway, I just thought I'd introduce myself as this thread seems to have soo much going on in it lolz.

<33 Jess

lol "17 or so"..

so what are we actually suppossed to talk about in here?

who the hell knows. and by the way, I LOVE you avatar. I was always a hardcore opposer of censorship. once I was in a protest at Wal Mart when they banned Tupac.

ugh omg i know. I would protest except im afraid to get anything on my record haha. But seriously i hate censorship. It's America, we should be able to read whatever we want.

don't be afraid of getting arrested... that really never happens unless you want it to. I have been in MANY protests, and I have only got arrested once (all charges dropped...)

omg really? Well, I don't think I'd get anything on my record because my whole family is in the police dept. or are lawyers or judges and they have a lot of friends and shyt so it'd be cleared anyway lol. But i wouldnt even know like where protests are, they don't exactly hang up posters advertising lol. Atleast I've never seen one.

You got arrested? tsk tsk tsk ((lolz)) what for?

I have gotten arrested twice. Once for protesting too close to an embassy in DC, and once for disorderly conduct (I started shouting in Arabic outside City Hall one day for a bet..... there was a cop right in back of me. niiiiiice. both charges were dropped, however. Baltimore City Jail is not a nice place. Even if you had only been ther for give or take 5 hours like me.

is this in Violation of the TOS :)? here, just to clarify, DO NOT DO ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED!!!! YOU WILL NOT GET OFF LIKE I DID.

*gets on a plane to Arabia and starts yelling* j/k lol. The ToS here kinda suck, anyway.

Wow, you'd think the jails in Arabia would be worse than the ones in baltimore.. ickk news propaganda.

In regards to your profile, I have a friend named Dulce! lol. Dunno what it means, though. I think she's Cambodian...

yeah I have gotten a lotta good substantial posts here deleted beacuse of the holy ToS.... its annoying sometimes.... but I won't let it bother me . I like to tell it how it is, and sometimes that gets me in trouble with the TOS.

Baltimore City Jail is REALLY scary. There is horrible management so people get stabbed in jail all the time. if you go in clean, you will be addicted to something by the time you get out. STDs galore. 20% are HIV positive. its not a nice place.

You bostonians always come down during the summer for the O's games... uch there are always swarms of "Buuuoahston"'s and "Get in the caaaaaaahhh"'s and "we're down by the inner haaaaahhba"'s on Red Sox weeks. Hate to say it, but inner harbour workers hate bostonians. you guys are mean to us southerners.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom