Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aaron203

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi! I'm Aaron from Texas and have been diving for about 4 years. I'm working on the Advanced Open Water, and was searching the 'net for product reviews and ran across this site.

Glad you joined us Aaron. Hope to see you around the forums. PM me if I can help...

don :cowboy2:

Hi Aaron, I'm a new diver and doing my AOW this weekend at Lake Ouchita in Arkansas. What part of Texas are you from?

Twinklez

To answer a bunch of the questions, I'm in Fort Worth, and was looking at dive computer reviews. I want to get one, so just checking out what other people have thought.

You found a great site here, man. Welcome from Seattle.

Hi Aaron from Texas, welcome to Scubaboard. Check out this forum to find out about dive computers ScubaBoard.Com > The Equipment of Scuba Diving
Computers, Gauges, Watches & Analyzers

David

Aaron203:
To answer a bunch of the questions, I'm in Fort Worth, and was looking at dive computer reviews. I want to get one, so just checking out what other people have thought.

Hi Aaron and welcome to the board. I'm in southwest Arlington not far from the Ft Worth city limits. Lots of divers in the DFW area and can almost always find someone going out to Clear Springs. If you're interested in a scuba club, I invite you to check out the Diving Rebels www.divingrebels.org

As far as computers go, I just got an Oceanic Atom hoseless/wrist computer and absolutely love it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom