Hello, I'm new to this board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Iv'e been diving for about 5 yr. more active in the last three. OW, AOW, NITROX. Own all my own gear and then some. Diving History: Keys, Cozumel, Cape Ann, Lake Ontario & Eire, St Lawrence River, and some of the Finger Lakes in NY. Wetsuit diver from 82F to 34F. 144 dives in log. Retired and 63 yr old, and still havin fun.

hi and welcome aboard!

have you done any wreck diving int he St. Lawrence?

specifically, the Empress?

Yes. I have been on the Iriquois, such as it is, the Vicory,the Kingshorn or Rockport wreck, the Keystorm, the Daryaw, and the America drill barge. The China wreck,the Olive Branch, and the Katie Eccles in Lake Ontario in the NE corner. I'm looking for a charter operator to do more on these (lake wrecks) and I want to do the City Of Chaboygan.

excellent

And welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

It's nice to have more from my generation on here - especially a few older than me! Yeah!!

don
:D

...cordwoodlarry. Considering that so much of my time in the cold months here in Michigan is bringing in cord after cord of wood to keep the house warm! I should have thought about that when I picked mine. I could be "cordwoodtommy"! Just 1 1/2 more cords of wood and I'm all set for next season. But, we're still burning wood and all of this seasons is about gone.

Anyway, welcome to the Board! You will find this place full of divers that have very similar interests and lots of info you can use.

Back
Top Bottom