Hello I’m a 25 + year resort / Live Aboard professional

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Should not have used my motorcycle name. Thanks for the candid response
You may change it, or ask me to change it for you.

Sounds like a good plan. There are plenty of people selling trips but not going on them; the travellers are on their own.
Really appreciate that input.
@Gonad

yer ah Texan ???

don't be bashful ....

Tell us about yourself and experiences ....
that’s great, I will. Was discouraged by one person’s post but I think this is a group I’ll like. Just off my boat today but I’ll be a regular soon. Thanks for the kindness

Welcome to Scuba Board @Gonad
Good luck with your new endeavor. Please make yourself known at the following:

If you are interested, the liveaboard that runs out of Freeport, Tx is looking for qualified help. I can set you up if you’re interested.

I am currently a captain working tugboats out of Houston, Texas. I am planning to start teaching again and selling trips.

Welcome aboard. You might be interested in the Captain to Captain forum if you haven't already noticed it.

Should not have used my motorcycle name. Thanks for the candid response
You may change it, or ask me to change it for you.

Here is a FAQ thread on changing your username:

@Wookie is one of the go-to people on name changes if you need any help. There are a lot of people that registered, never or rarely posted, and haven't been on the board of years — meaning you can hijack their name if you can't find one you like that is unused.

that’s great, I will.

How did you get into diving? Were you a maritime professional first?

Welcome aboard. You might be interested in the Captain to Captain forum if you haven't already noticed it.

Here is a FAQ thread on changing your username:

@Wookie is one of the go-to people on name changes if you need any help. There are a lot of people that registered, never or rarely posted, and haven't been on the board of years — meaning you can hijack their name if you can't find one you like that is unused.

How did you get into diving? Were you a maritime professional first?
Dive resorts gave me sea time on small boats. A girlfriend had her license. Started with a 50 ton near coastal, now 1600 any oceans

Dive resorts gave me sea time on small boats. A girlfriend had her license. Started with a 50 ton near coastal, now 1600 any oceans

Did you have any interest in getting your masters license before?

BTW: We just revised the access method for restricted access forums, which includes the Captain to Captain forum. I didn't realize that the process was broken when I suggested it but it works now.

I understand now, it's common familiar bonding, how about I change my name
to Right Gonad and we could all go out jiggling and jangling having lots of fun
supported by, the encapsulating tursiops

welcome again whichever way you take it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom