Hello From Wisconsin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aj-bubbles

Reaction score
Hello to All,

I recently got certified...loved every moment of it!!! Only 2 dives since then and can't wait to plan more, lol. Just wish I could perfect my bouyancy but it will come with time.

So if anyone is looking for a buddy...a newby buddy...send me a pm, I can't wait to get back wet again.

Blow Lots Bubbles, AJ~!

Thank you for the warm welcome...I am from the southern part of Wisconsin about an hour north of Milwaukee.

AJ~

Have you dove in Pearl Lake yet in South Beloit? I've been wanting to try it out - I'm a new diver also.....and still working on bouyancy and descending without a line!

No I haven't...but if you need someone to dive with send me a pm...could never turn down a chance for a dive.

My two dives have been @ Lannon Quarry...that was where I was trained...so I kinda of know the area...but really want to go further with diving than quarries, lol.

AJ~

welcome aboard!

congrats on the open waters, lots of good diving ahead!

:wink:

I live up in De Pere and also have only a couple dives since my OW. Do a search for ppilot, he's from Sheboygan.

Happy diving....

Denny

Yo, Scubabaer~
I suppose you heard how De Pere got its name, eh?

One of the early French trappers hopped out of his canoe on the Fox, going in all the way up to his chin.
He grunted "mmm deep 'ere".
& the name stuck.

Wanna hear Sheboygan's?
:tease:

Thank you canuckdiver...for the warm Welcome.

Thank you Bob3 yes by Sheboygan about 40min West of there. By Fond du Lac if that rings a bell.

Thank you Scubabaer...yes ppilot...we have already dived together once...May I say he is an excellant buddy. So if you ever get the chance to dive with him...take him up on the offer, very smart and knowledgeable.

Blowing Bubbles...make me Smile!!!

AJ~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom