Hello From Wisconsin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL, your'e welcome dear!

really gotta get myself to michigan for some diving :wink:

Thank you, Adam...

Well you know Labor Day Weekend the club I joined is going to Munising for diving...so you should come...maybe it would be fun, lol

AJ~

I'm also a Wisconsinite.. Probably about 3 - 4 hours north of ya. Most of my local diving has been in Black River Falls, WI (Lake Wazee) nice lake to dive. If you ever get up in the area let me know I'd be glad to dive with ya. I'm also open to trying out other locations as well.

Enjoy the Board!

Marla

Thanks Marla,

As a kid my family used to go camping up in Black River Falls...I actually grew up in Wisconsin Rapids...so not to far from Black River Falls. Yes I will let you know...the same goes to you...if you get this way...let me know...we can dive together.

Get Wet!!!

AJ~

aj-bubbles once bubbled...
Thank you, Adam...

Well you know Labor Day Weekend the club I joined is going to Munising for diving...so you should come...maybe it would be fun, lol

AJ~

hmmm, sounds like a good trip.

want to pick me up in ontario??? LOL

aj-bubbles once bubbled...
Thank you Scubabaer...yes ppilot...we have already dived together once...May I say he is an excellant buddy. So if you ever get the chance to dive with him...take him up on the offer, very smart and knowledgeable.

Why thank you, that just about made my day!

I've talked with WisGal before too, and I'd really like to dive Lake Wazee this fall...maybe you and I and she and a buddy can get together over in BRF for that.

Back
Top Bottom