Hello from Upstate New York

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bearbear

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just read a response from a diver in Syracuse N.Y. that prompted me to register. It sounds like the diver had a negative experience with Rich Morin's dive center in Glens Falls N.Y. reguarding possibly unsafe tanks rented from Rich. I felt compelled to come to Rich's defense as I have dove with him atleast six times and have always found he and his staff to be both professional as well as supremely safety conscious. Where as their focus was always on having fun they were always prepared for any contigency that may occur whether it was a training dive or just leading a friendly group dive. In fact on one dive Rich brought his own trailer with compressor, emergency oxygen, first aid supplys, extra tanks and emergency contact information, etc. This was done all at his own expense as we were going together for a dive in Maine. In fact my brother that day had a problem with a 72cf steel tank and Rich gave him an 80 cf tank to use at no expense. Please keep in mind that at this point we had taken only one dive class with Rich so I feel this was a very magnanimous gesture on his part. We also did our deep dive certification with Rich because we were so impressed with his selfless professionalism and stellar reputation with P.A.D.I. I am genuinely sorry for this diver's negative experience but please believe when I say I have never met anyone more dedicated to promoting fun but safe diving practices than Rich Morin.
Sincerely Melvin Jones e-mail-:11: mrmfj@yahoo.com

smilies-2351.png

Did you post on that thread...?

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Melvin

Back
Top Bottom