Hello from TO - Belize Information?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Owney

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've recently completed my scuba certification (less the open water dives) and I'm pretty excited to get in the water. A buddy of mine & myself are planning a trip to Belize and we're wondering if there are any suggestions on dive shops to certify through - either on Caye Caulker or Ambergris Caye.

Thanks!

Thanks El Orans

Welcome Owney! Good luck on completing your open water dives. You're about to be introduced to a whole new world!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Have fun in Belize.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-019.gif

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Owney,
there are only a few PADI registerd dive centers on Ambergris Caye. Check out WWW.PADI.com
my suggestion is ecologic DIVERS on the north end of town, on the south end is Protech. both are excellant padi dive centers

www.belizeforums.com has been a great secondary source of information for me ... lots of very informed people and you can search the archives. :14:

I got certified at Amigos Del Mar - excellent teaching staff - and great DM's and boats - have gone back 3 times in the last 2.5 years and just heading down there again in a couple of weeks - Have a ball - Hilary

Back
Top Bottom