Hello from TO - Belize Information?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Owney:
Hello all,

I've recently completed my scuba certification (less the open water dives) and I'm pretty excited to get in the water. A buddy of mine & myself are planning a trip to Belize and we're wondering if there are any suggestions on dive shops to certify through - either on Caye Caulker or Ambergris Caye.

Thanks!

Last March, I took my Nitrox class work here at home and then did the Nitrox diving with Protech www.protechdive.com on Ambergris Caye in Belize. My wife and I also spent 10 days diving with them during this period and enjoyed every minute of it.

Today I returned from Ambergris after nine days on the island. We dove 7 days and ended sitting out the last two. Its my understanding that the obnoxious wind is still blowing and that no one's been on the water for a couple of days. Again our experience was wonderful, and I couldn't recommend them more. Brion Young is the dive shop manager. His email is brion@protechdive.com Peter Jones is the shop owner, his email is peterbj7@gmail.com Both are extremely available for questions or comments and I'm sure would give you the best of service. During our stay, his instructors had several small classes going on. The students appeared to be thoughly enjoying themselves. If their instruction follows the pattern of their other dive services, I would think you'd be very happy. Hope this helps. Feel free to PM for more specifics or details on Ambergris in general. Ken :42:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom