Hello from Tn.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

irishsquid

Contributor
Reaction score
Just stopping in to say hello to everyone. I'm starting my certification this spring and am totally psyched about diving. I've been checking out alot of the info here, at DAN, DIR, and anything about diving. Great info to sift through and being new, am soaking this stuff up like a sponge. I have gotten to spend some time at one of the LDS underwater, approx. 4 hrs. total and pretty much took to it like a fish. Got to play around, practiced clearing my mask, reg., and some equipment setup. Can't wait for spring.

Welcome to the board Irishsquid. . . Many of us old time divers started diving before a class. With a friend to guide you in your training and buying equipment, you'll have a head start over most new divers. But looking at any area of diving from all sides is an education not to be missed. Waiting for spring affects a lot of us, but the wait can be more bearable if you look at some of the tropical dives. Under the Forums button, at the top of the page, scroll down to Regional travel, Mexico, Cozumel. . . There's always a talkative bunch of divers there right now. Also, use the Forums to look for local divers in your area. Use the search button to look back 6 months and you'll see more topics, when the water was warmer. Jump into any of the Forums and ask questions, In the future you will be the one answering questions from new divers.

It seems like every week there are more divers from Tennessee. Next time I'm home im going to plan some dives with some of you. Welcome to the board!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Replies without reading the Stickies for each forum. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom