Hello from the Bay :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hosee

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello!
I'm Jose, I just recently graduated high school and I am currently enrolled in my first year of College. I recently got my open water certification in Monterey around early august and so far have loved recreationally diving and the community surrounding diving extremely. My dive buddy moved away for college so I don't dive as much as I would like to but I know I'll find some other great people to dive with given time. While I love diving recreationally I am planning on trying to pursue a career where I can be on the water and potentially dive which is a dream of mine. I also am very interested in the field of underwater archaeology and find myself browsing underwater treasures for an unhealthy amount of time. Anyways I've been lurking on these forums for a little while now and figured it was about time to make a greeting, thanks to anyone who gave their time to read this.

Stay safe everyone :)

Welcome aboard! Been diving winter of 80 in college indoor pool scuba course. Then quarry dive and checkout in ocean in summer back in NYC. California lot of places dove here as still visiting. Monterey is a bit of a drive and then some since moved north of Bay Area. Northern California when sometimes swell is down snorkeling and scuba provides good opportunities.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Glad you found scuba diving a lot earlier in life than some of us did. Being in a coastal state with good diving should help.

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom