Hello from Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubagal28

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone! I have been certified for 1 1/2 years. Locally I dive Martha's Quarry and Dale Hollow Lake but I love salt water too. I am always looking for people to dive locally with. Diving has become my passion and I go every chance I get. I have really enjoyed reading the postings on the various forums.

welcome! glad to have you. i'm not sure where tennessee falls in groups, but someone will be able to help you if you can't get it figured out. i love my group (nc wreck divers) & they really are active & helpful in keeping up my diving enthusiasm!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I look forward to hearing about your diving in TN - I'd never have thought!

You might like to check out Deep Dixie Divers http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83
as this seems to be the region where you'll find some fellow divers in your area!

Also check out the Madison Quarry near Huntsville AL. About a 2 hr drive south of Nashville. Depending on where you live, it might be closer than Marthas. regardless of distance, it's a different place to get wet.

-mike

Low Loch Minn is in Athens, TN as well. Welcome to the Board. A few buddies of mine (The Lake Lanier Looney Birds) were planning on hitting a few quarries up that way sometime this summer. I'll make sure I post plans up on the Deep Dixie Divers when we are coming up, and if you are available you should come out and dive with us all. Take care,

Matt

Yep, Tennesse is covered in this group, and here's your path... ScubaBoard.Com > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs > North America > United States > Deep Dixie Divers

PM me if I can help you find your way thru our Matrix...

don :bandit_2:

Thanks for all the greetings! I am really enjoying the forums.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom