Hello from Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are several great dive shops and dive sites in TN. In my area alone there are 5 dive shops within an hour's drive. Then again there are 6 walmarts in my home county. I have dove in FL and it's nice to be able to move topside without a wetsuit on.
I have been to almost every dive shop within a tank of gas from my house. Any more info i'll be glad to share.

I am moving to Florida to be closer to the warm salt water. Feel free to stop on down in Florida.

Regards,

Mike :dazzler1:

scubagal28:
Hello everyone! I have been certified for 1 1/2 years. Locally I dive Martha's Quarry and Dale Hollow Lake but I love salt water too. I am always looking for people to dive locally with. Diving has become my passion and I go every chance I get. I have really enjoyed reading the postings on the various forums.

HI and Welcome!!!

There are a lot of us in and around Tennessee!!! I dive at Martha's and at LochLowMinn. I'll drive just about anywhere with in reason, and Fl is within reason to get wet!!!!

Drop me a line and I'll be glad to meet up and dive with you!!!

steelemagnolia6:
HI and Welcome!!!

There are a lot of us in and around Tennessee!!! I dive at Martha's and at LochLowMinn. I'll drive just about anywhere with in reason, and Fl is within reason to get wet!!!!

Drop me a line and I'll be glad to meet up and dive with you!!!

Thanks. I will do that! I am usually at Martha's at least once a month but have never been to LochLowMinn.
Getting wet is always at the top of my to do list!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom