Hello from Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marcoa

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I just completed the IDC/IE and currently waiting to receive an email from PADI giving me the thumbs up, "officially." The IDC is a good bit of work, but prepares you very well for the IE. Out of about 30 people taking the IE, one didn't pass the theory exams.

Just wanted to say hi. I'll be down in Roatan working at Coconut Tree Divers in West-End. Come check us out at www.coconuttreedivers.com and then head down to Roatan and do some diving with us.

Best of luck to you.

Marco

Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you with us. This is a great place to find local divers and all things that relate to diving. Enjoy the forums. Hopt to get down your way next year. What time of year do you recommend?

Welcome to SB!

smilies-35309.png

Put your links in your Sig and keep posting! :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom