Hello from Oceanic | AERIS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When is the Aeris Atom coming out? Or is it?

A while back I gave some opinions to your R&D department (it was solicited) concerning women's bc design. Where is the current developement at?

Calinectes:
When is the Aeris Atom coming out? Or is it?

A while back I gave some opinions to your R&D department (it was solicited) concerning women's bc design. Where is the current developement at?

Hello Calinectes,

Look for AERIS watch (epic) to begin shipping in May. The women's BC is under development (thanks for your input) - will likely be introduced late Summer/early Fall.

Doug

So, when is Oceanic going to produce the sucessor to the Phibian?

That was an awesome CCR.....typcial Oceanic great computer integration to the 02 controller....

CCRDiverDave:
So, when is Oceanic going to produce the sucessor to the Phibian?

That was an awesome CCR.....typcial Oceanic great computer integration to the 02 controller....

Hi Dave -

The rumor that we're back into rebreather development is true. We have recently been awarded a military development contract. From our experience with the HUD mask, it may be a while yet before the commercial version is available, but it will come.

Thanks for your comments and interest - we're looking forward to it also.

Doug

QUOTE "as far as I could see, Oceanlog uses DAO360.dll - there's an update on microsoft's site for the DAO engine, if you don't want to install SP2." ENDQUOTE

well, i d/loaded DAO360.DLL and regsvr32'd it, and it hasnt helped the '1004' error.

still no go on oceanlog working on my pain PC (which does have SP2).

just removed the "sample" diver log, and attempted to create a new one, after entering the desired file name and my name, i get a debug error, the info for which can be found in the attached screenshot, might be a .DLL file problem afterall, but which one? This info might better help the savvy to identify the problem:
View attachment 30920

and here is the .txt file the microsoft debug alert:

View attachment 30921

any help GREATLY appreciated.

Oh.. you're using version 2... I have no idea what's going on there, I'm using version 1.1 - it said in the website version 2 is not for the Atom.

Last thing I can think of is - I see you have a language bar, what is your default language for the computer? is it the same as the other computers?

This shouldn't make a difference for vb6, but who knows..

Just looked it up in the internet, this error comes when you have partial installation of microsoft dao, did you just copy the dao360.dll or did you install the microsoft update to get the data objects updated? its important - that's where dll hell phrase came from.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom