Hello from Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

e_badawi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi everyone,
My name is Emad, the owner of Splash boat in Red Sea. Also known as Hurghada Splash Boat.
Anyone is excited about diving in Hurghada and like to learn more?

0b4YBcb_grEKh9R5KNxrUtcz_FCKczKgvyZ-TrnsyU8=_plaintext_638155058065061186.jpg

FB_IMG_1680165066264.jpg

8rU15WZvYQdaRkjaEenaehGW4Pcnvbw6BjL5t7l3qz8=_plaintext_638134774674770069.jpg

Hurghada Splash Boat

Nostalgy... Diving in Hurghada in 2004 was so easy. No need to be certified, just listen to do/don't entry lecture and welcome to the paradise. :) And these lunches onboard... Still hoping to dive in Red sea again.

WOW... 20 years!!!
I can only imagine how was Egypt back then!
I am an American myself, and I just moved here to start this business 3 years ago. We would love to see you back. Splash is not the average daily diving boat... Let's just say, it is the American standard of diving in such a place :)
IMG-20230106-WA0031.jpg

WOW... 20 years!!!
I can only imagine how was Egypt back then!
I am an American myself, and I just moved here to start this business 3 years ago. We would love to see you back. Splash is not the average daily diving boat... Let's just say, it is the American standard of diving in such a place :)
Like many UK based divers my husband and I were certified in the Sharm in 2008. We did not go back until 2021 after lockdown was lifted, and travel permitted due to the bomb on the Russian plane. The sites were way way better than we remembered.

Hi Valerii,
Group prices are different than individuals.
Also, package prices for individuals for 5 days for example is different than just a single day.
And lastly, Diving prices are different than snorkeling prices.
If you please could help me with more details, I can help you better with prices.

Generally speaking, single diver for just a single day cost 75USD per day all inclusive food and drinks. Full gear is 10$ per day. Computer is 5$ per day, Light torch is 5$ per day, SMB is 5$ per day.

We also have our own blending station onboard for Nitrox up to 100% as well as Helium.
for 12 tanks (daily price per tank),
5$ up to 33%
10$ up to 50%
15$ up to 70%
20$ up to 100%

Trimix prices are calculated based on daily spot price of Helium.
We are the ONLY certified daily technical diving boat in the Red Sea. Ahmed Gabr the deepest dive record (335 meters = 1000 feet)
IMG-20240706-WA0034.jpg
IMG-20240706-WA0024.jpg
IMG-20240706-WA0012.jpg
holder dives ONLY with us.
IMG-20240706-WA0020.jpg

Like many UK based divers my husband and I were certified in the Sharm in 2008. We did not go back until 2021 after lockdown was lifted, and travel permitted due to the bomb on the Russian plane. The sites were way way better than we remembered.
We have a lot of UK divers repeaters. We hope to see you back to Egypt soon.

What is the daily payment?
Hi Valerii,
Also, package prices for individuals for 5 days for example is different than just a single day.
If you please could help me with more details, I can help you better with prices.

Generally speaking, single diver for just a single day cost 75USD per day all inclusive food and drinks. Full gear is 10$ per day. Computer is 5$ per day, Light torch is 5$ per day, SMB is 5$ per day.

We also have our own blending station onboard for Nitrox up to 100% as well as Helium.
5$ up to 33%
10$ up to 50%
15$ up to 70%
20$ up to 100%

We are the ONLY certified daily technical diving boat in the Red Sea. Ahmed Gabr the deepest dive record (335 meters = 1000 feet) holder dives ONLY with us.
IMG-20240706-WA0034.jpg

IMG-20240706-WA0024.jpg

IMG-20240706-WA0012.jpg

Hi Valerii,

5$ up to 33%
10$ up to 50%
15$ up to 70%
20$ up to 100%

We are the ONLY certified daily technical diving boat in the Red Sea. Ahmed Gabr the deepest dive record (335 meters = 1000 feet) holder dives ONLY with us.
IMG-20240706-WA0034.jpg

IMG-20240706-WA0024.jpg

IMG-20240706-WA0012.jpg
Thank you for your detailed answer.
You have a Facebook page.
I see familiar faces there.

Congrats on having He onboard and the ability to fill Trimix - that’s a significant capability.

I see the photos of the 85m and 100m profiles. Is that the main type of technical diving you promote?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom