Hello from Colorado Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CosFragger

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Im originally from the Philippines and immigrated to Colorado Springs. Been diving since 1989 and became a PADI Divemaster in 1993. Logged over 2500 dives but due to a career change had to stop. Going back to diving and my first dive in a few years will be in Puerto Vallarta this week.

@redneck23ms

Thank you. Looking forward to renewing my PADI membership and becoming current again. Now if only we had an ocean here in CO that would be fantastic :) Been to underwater connection here in town and bought a new dive computer and a scubapro regulator with spg and alternate airsource. Forgot to purchase an inflator hose though lol!

Hello from up the road in Boulder. (Actually, I will be in Florida for the next month, but I'll be back.)

Scroll through the forums and find the regional forum for the Rocky Mountain region. You will find some kindred spirits there.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. Would love to get to know other Colorado divers. How is ice diving in this part of the word?

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. Would love to get to know other Colorado divers. How is ice diving in this part of the word?
I haven't done it. I frankly don't do a lot of diving in Colorado under any circumstances, let alone under ice. For me, the local diving is in New Mexico. There is a popular site in Santa Rosa called the Blue Hole that is good for some purposes. I prefer a nearby site called Rock Lake, which is much bigger and deeper. Rock Lake is on private property, though, so you have to be with one of the people who has permission to dive there. (I am one.)

Last edited:
elcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:
It'd help if you'd complete your profile. :wink:

Welcome, there is a pretty active group of divers in Colorado. There are some diving opportunities throughout the state if you are willing to dive in cooler water with lower visibility than you are probably used to!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom