Hello from Cincinnati

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDusty

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi;
I'm Dave. Just started diving in June of 2003. Have 111 logged dives now. I'm 57 years old and wish I would have discovered this hobby years ago. It is a bit of a challenge when you are at the age where we are falling apart, but, it can keep you young right?

At any rate, my wife and I have beeen at it steadily since certification. Forida Keys, Bonaire, several other Caribbean Islands. Heading for Bonaire again next month (April 17th) I'll see someone who reads this there right?
Dave

Welcome Dave,

It's nice to see another new user here. (I know there are lots). That's a pretty aggressive diving schedule. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for joining us here on Scubaboard! We are happy to have you onboad.

Love to see your youthful enthusiasm for diving...

Best wishes - Jim

springermn:
Hi;
I'm Dave. Just started diving in June of 2003. Have 111 logged dives now...
At any rate, my wife and I have beeen at it steadily since certification. Forida Keys, Bonaire, several other Caribbean Islands. Heading for Bonaire again next month (April 17th) I'll see someone who reads this there right?
Dave
Welcome Dave! I only wish I had your dives! I'm new, too, but won't hit salt water for a few more weeks when the family goes to Florida for spring break. I'll be lucky to hit 100 dives by the end of the year. (I'm the only diver in the family so if I can get in 15 dives during the week in FL, I'll be happy.) Gotta hook the wife and/or kids with Discover Scuba. :54:

Where did you dive in the Keys?

-Rob

welcome aboard!

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

Nice to have a few older than me here, even if it's only a few months. Wish I'd started sooner, too, but - we got here when we did.

don
:D

Hi there...

I am brand new and don't really have any dives... You are doing GREAT!!! and I am jealous! but I love it anyway. Just want to let you know to check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew threads. We will be getting together at Gilboa on April 17 (I however will be hanging out on dry land... too cold for me! ) Hope to see you there!

Back
Top Bottom