Hello from Argentina.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matias Vidal

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,
Recently registered to this forum but I have been reading it for a couple of month now.
I live in Buenos Aires (no good dive spot within 800km :( ) but, luckily, my job requires to travel enough to get me wet at least every two months and I even get paid more for working abroad (please do not tell my boss :wink:)

Feel free to PM me in case you need some info diving in Argentina, Chile or Peru.

/Matias

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to SB. Would love to hear about your diving in Chile, especially if it involves kelp forests!

matias, bienvenido

un gran sitio para hablar de buceo

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Good to have you here.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

drbill:
Welcome to SB. Would love to hear about your diving in Chile, especially if it involves kelp forests!
DrBill,
I did not have the chance to dive in those forest, but I know the exist all the south of Chile and Ushuaia. Seeing some of your posts you maybe interested in a friends work, he is a underwater photographer working with a local NG like magazine, he is very proud of his country beauty and well connected. Drop him an email: info@eduardosorensen.cl.

His personal website: http://www.eduardosorensen.cl

/Matias

Thanks, Matias. I will check out his web site. Of course I hope to get down there and dive the kelp myself!

smilies-41093.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom