Hello from Amsterdam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,

so happy to find about this community. As I had some important questions regarding a carrier move I'm still cooking.

I have lillte experience and here, it's juts so expensive ;-) But Holland can be fullfilling as well. Remember that 70% of the country was won over the Sea. And that tells a lot about determination, ingeniousness, capacity of organization to pull together. With loads of lost battles and set backs... but optimism to push through.

All the best and hello to everybody.

Take care.

JP

Glad to have you aboard. We have regular from The Netherlands, I think :D

PM me if I can help you find your way around our Matrix...

don :cowboy:

welcome to the boards!!

DandyDon:
Glad to have you aboard. We have regular from The Netherlands, I think :D

PM me if I can help you find your way around our Matrix...

don :cowboy:

In fact, we have more than one..... :)

JP, Welkom. Waar heb je duiken geleerd? Waar duik je meestal?

R..

Welcome to the ever-addicting Scuba Board...

Hello from Haarlem :wink:

The people who dive in this country actually say it's great......I'm still a warm-water vegetable diver though :D

Karin

aquamarin:
Hello from Haarlem :wink:

The people who dive in this country actually say it's great......I'm still a warm-water vegetable diver though :D

Karin

You have no idea what you're missing. There's a greater biomass per km2 in the Oosterschelde than there is in Egypt. It's not as colourful and a lot of it is contained in small(ish) details but if you ask me it's a bloody shame to give it a miss. In August the water temperature will reach about 18C. I'll take you out if you want.

R..

El Orans:
Uiteraard zijn Belgen dan ook welkom.

Laurens

Nou.......ach vooruit dan maar. Maar ze moeten wel normaal doen hé? :)

R..

Diver0001:
You have no idea what you're missing. There's a greater biomass per km2 in the Oosterschelde than there is in Egypt. It's not as colourful and a lot of it is contained in small(ish) details but if you ask me it's a bloody shame to give it a miss. In August the water temperature will reach about 18C. I'll take you out if you want.

R..

Thanks R, I just might gather enough courage to go with you lot in August. 18C, huh? That def means I have to rent a 7 mm...

Could be fun though :wink:

Take care
Karin

Back
Top Bottom