Hello From Albemarle, NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jsisk

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All! I'm a new diver from Albemarle, NC. A friend got me interested and you know the rest of the story....Recently certified in Blue Stone Quarry, I've made 6 logged dives and have a dive planned on the 21st of Sept to go to the NC coast. I have pretty much all my gear but the computer that I puchased i'm not really happy with. Suggestions on wrist mounted that anyone espically likes would be appreciated.

Jimmy

Welcome to the 'board and to diving!
Drop down to HERE to get some answers.... remember, everyone has their favorites, but you'll get alot of input. Tons of information here on this board...and remember to check out your local dive forum for local fun and input there!

happywave.gif
Hi Jimmy and Welcome to :sblogo:

smilies-35311.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

don
bananawave.gif

Welcome to the board.
There are a bunch of active divers in the area, come join us.
I like the Suunto computers but there are others good ones as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom