Hello- from a new member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GirlieDiver

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello- I'm new to the board, even though I've known about it for quite a while through my husband. I've been a diver for 8 years, mostly diving one week a year at a tropical resort. We live in Seattle, but I haven't yet aquired the desire to dive around here. My husband talked me into buying a dry suit, so I could go diving around home with him. We're also hoping to make it to a tropical destination this year, since we had to pass last year due to the birth of our daughter. Looking into Provo and Bonaire. Any advice on which one would be better with a toddler and an infant, would be great.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Board GirlieDiver!

Just about anything you'd want to know about diving is here. There alot of knowledgable people on this board. I have learned soo much in the short time i have been a member.

Welcome from across the country in Sunny Florida:)

Wreck Ranger

Welcome to the board. Now that you have a drysuit, there is no reason to go to the tropics :rolleyes:

Enjoy,

MD

Wreck Ranger once bubbled...

in Sunny Florida:)

Wreck Ranger

Does that mean the snow finely melted ;-0
Although I did have to scrape the windshield this morning :upset:

welcome to the asylum!

Now, just TRY to get away!

Welcome to the board, and although I've never been to Provo, I highly recommend Bonaire as a dive destination.

Welcome aboard! We have been travelling to Provo for years with children. It is awesome. I haven't been to Bonaire but I can tell you that Provo diving is on the level with Cozumel and Little Cayman. Check out Caicos Adventures. Fifi is the only man for diving as far as I am concerned. Let me know if I can help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom