Hello- from a new member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The dry suit will change your diving forever. A couple of the scubaboard moderators/regulators come from the cold north too (Washington state and Canada). They dive year round in a variety of conditions. They also spoil themselves with warm water diving from time to time. But as they say there is no place like home. I've been on a Caribbean spree myself in the last 2 months I've dove the British Virgin Islands, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. While the visibility and color were remarkable - I still missed diving Southern California. There's just no place like home.

Welcome to the scubaboard.

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's so great to see people from all over the world posting here! (Bilby- we named our daughter Sydney!)

I just got back from a ski trip, and may have torn my ACL, taking pictures of my husband and son tubing, no less! :bonk: Hopefully it won't hinder me from diving soon. I really do want to try out my dive suit.

Back
Top Bottom