Hello for So Cal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HisLovelyBride

Teamcasa's dive buddy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am new to the Scuba Board and happy to be diving. I registered for Scuba Board during the "lost" period and am reintroducing myself. I am looking forward to sharing experiences and learning from the board members.
A "Too Hot For Hats" Nana,
Marian

Hey Welcome to SB. I just came back from my SoCal trip and had a wonderful time there and diving on Catalina.

Cheers.

-J.-

Just to let you fellow SBers know, this IS my lovely bride!

Dave

Glad you're back...

So, Dave, does that make your lovely bride "Mrs. Dork Diver?" Enquiring minds want to know! Welcame back to the fold, toohotforhats.

Yep, she lost her old name dring the meltdown and now has re-signed!
We are hoping to vist your island in a few weeks to test her new gear.

Dave

Welcome to the 'board!
And since you know Dave well, you know we have a So.Cal. forum here that you are
very welcome to join in. hope to meet you and Dave in person one of these days...I'm sure we will.

Hey, its Dr. Bill! My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting you on the King neptune last weekend 07/15/07. We were the "nubies" with Ruebin! We visited your website and enjoyed it alot (which is were we learned about this site!!) Pleasure meeting you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom