Hello fish botherers everywhere!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JTKKavanagh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My name is John Kavanagh (hence the sign in name-not rocket science) and I have been throwing myself into various parts of the worlds water for just over 10 years.
This should make me a black belt. Nope.
I consider myself to be a gentleman diver. Doesn't matter how deep you go or how far into a wreck you can get, did you enjoy it? Some of my best friends are 15 and 20 meters. And this year I am going to exceed my qualification of Ocean diver. Sport Diver here I come!
Possibly.

Due to personal recession I have been drying out for two years and as I smell a decent summer it's time to stop using the drysuit to clean the windows in and chuck myself off someone's boat.

Naturally I have a respect for the dedication and knowledge of the tekkie much as one would have for a person fluent in Martian. Not a clue what they are saying but in their world they are some kind of minor god.

Oh and I support Bristol City football club. But they don't come and see me when I'm bad.

Time to shut up now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom