Hello Divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFrog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All!

This is my first time posting a message to this site. I live in Methuen MA which is on the border of New Hampshire. I got interested in scuba diving two years ago.
I conducted a search in GOOGLE and found ScubaSource. I wish I had found this site years ago. It is really great!
I have been a certified open water diver for two years now. I have dove in a number of different locations. Locations such as Aruba, St. Thomas, St Maarten, Bonaire, Barbados, Rockport MA, and my all time favorite, "The Living Seas at EPCOT Center"
My long term goals would be to gain more experience in diving so that I may then achieve my advanced open water diver certificate.
I am planning a family trip to Aruba in March 2004. Could anyone tell me what is the best dive center to use? I am also looking for good deals on hotel/resort.

Thank you,

Hey welcome to the board from a fellow umm... bostonian works
:D

To the Scuba Board!
Cool name there :shades:
I'm sure someone will come along with all the info you need and more!. It sounds like your well on your way to be a AOW.
Again welcome aboard. :thumb:

Mike

And welcome to Scuba Board. :hi: And yes, it's a good place to learn, compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

ScubaFrog once bubbled...
My long term goals would be to gain more experience in diving so that I may then achieve my advanced open water diver certificate.

Don't know how many dives you got, but there's no need to wait on the AOW. Sooner the better, and ask about a combo course that includes Nitrox training for a little more money.

I am planning a family trip to Aruba in March 2004. Could anyone tell me what is the best dive center to use? I am also looking for good deals on hotel/resort.

Thank you,

See the (SEARCH) button at the top of the page? Click it, type in Aruba, and find hours of opinions.

have fun! don :bandito:

Just a note:

I just recently dove with Pacific Scuba in Puerto Vallarta Mexico and it was my best experience with a dive center.

The dive center is very organized and caters to small groups(6-8). The dive master is very attentive to ensuring all of your gear is secured prior to entering the water. Then once in the DM also checks to see if you are comfortable after entering the water and prior to the decent.

We dove the Marrietta's and Los Arcos, with the latter we saw a large mantaray(15 feet across) at about 95 feet.

The entire dive experience was very pleasurable and I would highly recommend this center if you are planning a Puerto Vallarta Mexico dive.:)

Thank you for the warm welcome to the site!:D Looking forward to learning some diving tips from everyone online.:type:

Dive On

Back
Top Bottom