Hello cyberdivers!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimwaddell

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I don't know what took me so long to jump into this, but listening to Netdoc at DEMA convinced me that this is a great way to stay close to my students' and customers' needs and concerns. I'm an SDI instructor and GM of Atlanta Scuba in Marietta.

My first diving was done in 1968 with double hosed regulators and the very latest in safety: the Mae West with a co2 cartridge for automatic inflation! The industry has certainly come a long, long way since then, with gear that is both safe and robust, and education that addresses the student where they are.

I'm very happy to be on "board" and look forward to some great discussions!

Jim,

It was great to meet you at DEMA and I hope that my class on Guerrilla marketing will help you in the long run. Many people just don't realize how good it is to be a part of the ScubaBoard Tribe and just how far these great folk will go to help out! So, poke around, play and have fun on the World's Most Popular Surface Interval! :D

Welcome aboard Jim. Maybe I can get in to meet you on my next trip to Atlanta.

Hello All,

I first got wet in August of 86 and it wasn't until this year when I got my 16 year old son certified that I realized I wanted to Go Pro. Starting this summer I completed my AOW , Rescue and am currently working on my Dive Master certification. I have visited this board numerous times and read some great information so I thought it was time to jump in and become a member

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom