Heated underwater dive suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SOCOM2025

Registered
Reaction score
Hi I just recieved a US.Patent for a heated underwater dive suit and would like some feed back on future sales and buyers Patent#7306403 tell me what you think check it out United States Patent and Trademark Office Home Page "Bio suit" is a multi-layer cold-water diving suit that has a special thermal gel sandwiched between its inner and outer layers. This gel generates heat through an electric current, controlled by an array of temperature sensors that increase or decrease the temperature of the gel anywhere in the suit. The current is supplied by an attached power supply that will be carried on the diver’s body. The temperature and power is constantly monitored by a small computer and can be adjusted easily by the diver.

And what happens if the battery runs out on a long decostop?

I want one for those long winter surf sessions.....

People have been using heated vests as a layer of undergarments for years. Nothing really new here except that you got a patent on it.

Is it a dry suit or wet suit?
How many have you built and tested?

This suit is a dry suit with multi layer that form a inner layer that holds the gel solution. you wear the suit just like a dry suit but the suit keeps your core body temperature the same when diving

Back
Top Bottom