Heard on today's surface interval. I thought it was funny....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmm ... I would think in CV's case, the ranking would go by how much more tequila you can consume than the other guy (or how much you can stockpile in your condo!) :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

CV is - of course - "muy local" ..... :thumb:

(or is that "muy LOCO!" lol!!)
:spit:

They hunt tourists.... gringos.....US! :)
I was just hunted recently. They chased me through the airport, but I got away. The taxi guys in front of the hotel came after me too. They didn't get me, I had a car. The timeshare pepole cornered me in the hotel lobby, but again I gave them the slip. They finally got me on the beach. her weapon was a massage. She got my $30.:)

I was just hunted recently. They chased me through the airport, but I got away. The taxi guys in front of the hotel came after me too. They didn't get me, I had a car. The timeshare pepole cornered me in the hotel lobby, but again I gave them the slip. They finally got me on the beach. her weapon was a massage. She got my $30.:)
Well at least it ended happily...

Hmmmm ... I would think in CV's case, the ranking would go by how much more tequila you can consume than the other guy (or how much you can stockpile in your condo!) :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

CV is - of course - "muy local" ..... :thumb:

(or is that "muy LOCO!" lol!!)
:spit:

Well then bring on the Tequila !!! But then perhaps could I substitute Rum. Tequila and I had an argument on the beach at Iguana's. Tequila won.....

For me it is when the Immigration Officer who Knows my name without looking at the passport, now signals me out of the line, stamps the card and sends me out the door by passing customs and timeshare folks. He knows I just have carry on. So I guess I might be a semi local.

Well then bring on the Tequila !!! But then perhaps could I substitute Rum. Tequila and I had an argument on the beach at Iguana's. Tequila won.....

I think Tequila is undefeated.

I like the one when I got into a confrontation with a "TimeShare Guy" :catfight: and he said "I know Mexican Judo", and I said,
"what the hell is that"? He Said "Judoknow if I have a gun, Judoknow if I have a knife".....:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: :comeandgetsome:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom