HBO & Game of Thrones in Coz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They must have gotten stricter as they were the only one that worked when I traveled before my VPN. Everything else locked out almost the moment I arrived.

Yes - about a year and a half to two years ago it all changed -

Christi is right. I have IPVanish VPN and it was one of the last to go but now it too no longer streams prime.

Would a service like Unlocator help?

Would a service like Unlocator help?
It's not really any different than using a proxy/VPN. Your actual public IP is being masked by a different public IP.

Amazon/HBO/etc.. have resources that ID and block suspicious proxy/VPN IPs and subnets. They basically play whack-a-mole and you're hoping that your proxy/VPN IP is a mole they miss.

Looks like A&D Kitchen is a GoT fan. Here is a clip from their Facebook page.

Two great Houses here in Cozumel have joined…
And are planning a night if good food and entertainment like never seen…

Join A&D Kitchen and Patio Cakes & Desserts for Game of Thrones on the big screen WITH THE IMPROVED SOUND SYSTEM, Sunday, April 21 at 8:00 pm local time. There will be wondrous food and delicious cocktails from House A&D Kitchen. While House Patio Cakes & Desserts will have incredibly tasty Game of Thrones themed desserts. There will be free popcorn with the purchase of cocktails, soda or bottled water.

If you missed the first episode last week, it will on at 7:00 (local time) before the new episode 2, season 8.
So, come early! You never know the Army of the Dead might show up and claim all the seats. A chance to enjoy the many wonders from these two great houses.

A&D Kitchen – If it isn’t Messy - It isn’t A&D
Patio Cakes & Desserts – Treats are Coming

Our condo doesn't have HBO

TV packages that include HBO aren't very expensive. If it's your condo, look into upgrading your package. If you're renting the condo, talk to the owner or agent.

I'd invite you over, but the A&D Kitchen / Patio Cakes & Desserts thing sounds good enough that I might go to that. Those truly are two great houses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom