hawgfish in the house, certified A.S.D.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hawgfish

Reaction score
brand new to the board, shooting sea & sea mx 10, need to know more, also along the way i might be of some help. i am however a cyber newbie, one finger,one key at a time, i have found the shift button, what next?

Welcome to the best 'Waterfree' dive site going. Not only can you learn lots here, but there is also a wide assortment of wildlife.

gracias, i started shooting underwater on a blackbeards cruise last new years. have learned much since from a couple of more experienced shooters. its not as hard as some would make it seem, i have been able to capture some truly beautiful shots, in the eye of the beholder perhaps. the best advice i have recieved is to shoot, shoot, and shoot again, experiment.

welcome to the boards... if photo's are your thing joewr and Rooster are both pretty good... I'm yet to get a casing for my rig... anyhow.. welcome :D

whats with all the message icons, forget about it, just looking for some regular guy tips on shoting better photos. fstop settings, distance, wide angle, macro-i have found very difficult. what is the advantage of slower speed film, how do you eliminate backscatter, or reduce it. why not 400?

Big Texas welcome Hawgfish.

Lot's of good picture stuff over in the Photography section of this board. Folks like Joewr, Dee, SubMariner, Hobster and on and on are virtually photog experts.

Good luck and stay wet! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom