Hawaii Trip Report-Island Divers Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That would be us . I remember you.

Aloha! I'm glad to hear you had a good trip. I thought I saw you guys again later in the week all happy with your nitrox - you got a bunch of dives in didn't you! I think I did was 3 charters my whole 12 days in Oahu. Will have to get out more next month.

Hope to see you next year :)

Hello Bill and Irene, glad that you had a fun trip.
Still havent fixed the seals on my drysuit, that will be deciding if I can survive the cold in Alaska or not.
Going playing on the seatiger on saturday again, there are still places you havent been:) hope you come back soon.
Aloha
Jo

Hello Bill and Irene, glad that you had a fun trip.
Still havent fixed the seals on my drysuit, that will be deciding if I can survive the cold in Alaska or not.
Going playing on the seatiger on saturday again, there are still places you havent been:) hope you come back soon.
Aloha
Jo

It was an awesome trip thanks in great part to you, Chris, and Matt (both of them). We are already wishing that we had planned on a trip back in the summer. Unfortunately, I already have a trip to Bonaire planned. But we will be back! Maybe next winter again.

If you come to Anchorage we will hook you up with a drysuit! Just let us know. Regards to all the shop staff and safe diving.

Irene

Sounds like you had an awesome trip. I saw you guys come out at Lanai. Did it a couple days later... Perfect conditions with whales just offshore too.

Where you the guy on the rocks getting ready to jump in?
Boy, that climb up was terrible for me. Thank goodness I had 2 strong men to help :D.

I was doing a drive by to check out conditions. Saw Chris and you guys loading up the IDH van. We dove it a day or two later.

That climb is bad... but Hanauma is worse with gear.

I was doing a drive by to check out conditions. Saw Chris and you guys loading up the IDH van. We dove it a day or two later.

That climb is bad... but Hanauma is worse with gear.

Ok, yes I do recall someone asking Chris about conditions. There was a whale on that day as well.

I've done Hanauma but I took the shuttle :D.

Glad you had a good time! Now where did you go for your anniversary dinner?

We went to Michel's at the Colony. Very nice dinner and the staff was wonderful. They all found out it was our anniversary and made a point of congratulating us as we left. Food was delicious, especially the lobster bisque. I thought it was a bit overpriced. I mean the food was excellent but not worthy of those prices. The Cosmo was worth every dime though :D.

The other place we went to was Nick's Fishmarket. We were there the last time and loved it so went back this year. Still a great place to eat with outstanding service.

um... yeah think there is a big difference between ow and aow student. um.... is that what you call sellective reading? OMG!!!!! WAIT .something is wrong with the above thread. hmmmm dove on ohau you say had a great time you say? come on tell the truth now did someone put you up to this cause everyone knows all the best diving is anywhere but oahu. maybe its an IDH trick , yeah thats it. has to be cause everyone knows diving on oahu. is like um.... well like.. well its like oahu is the saltine cracker and maui is the ritz cracker. theres something fishy going on and i will get to the bottom of it.... yep i will.

Back
Top Bottom