Having trouble Seeing a Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the operative term in there is "disruptive behavior". Some jokes are appropriate while some are done just to disrupt. It's obvious repeat trolls want attention, so we just take that away from them and let them waste some of THEIR time trying to figure out why they can't see their threads. They surely have wasted enough of ours. Unfortunately, this is VERY subjective and once so labeled, it's hard to overcome the reputation. Rather than assume the worst and ban them from the Board, we simply remove them from the threads they are trying to troll.

They surely have wasted enough of ours. Unfortunately, this is VERY subjective and once so labeled, it's hard to overcome the reputation. Rather than assume the worst and ban them from the Board, we simply remove them from the threads they are trying to troll.
Which posts of mine were a troll? Please enlighten me.

I am guessing #1.
I'm guessing that you are not guessing.

Yes you did! But then, thread hijacks are considered "trolling". That's only allowed in the Pub.
Trolling? How so? Please explain. How do you expect people to play by the rules when they are being made up "on the fly"?

This explains it pretty well....

Membership is a privilege and we reserve the right to deny service to any person with or without cause or notification.

Which posts of mine were a troll?
The ones that were deleted.
Please enlighten me.
That's up to you. Feigned innocence does little to help you understand.
I'm guessing that you are not guessing.
Use the Force, Luke.
Trolling? How so? Please explain. How do you expect people to play by the rules when they are being made up "on the fly"?
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can't make him think. Not many buy into your shtick.

The ones that were deleted.
There were only two. and they were both on topic with the flow of the conversation.

That's up to you. Feigned innocence does little to help you understand.Use the Force, Luke. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can't make him think. Not many buy into your shtick.
Why the insults?

You could of just answered the questions.

He's obviously trolling.
Perhaps, but I am keep an open mind and I will wait to see what happens. I try to be objective before making those types of judgement.

Prejudice (pre-judge) is not a good thing.

Oh well, I'm off to O2 clean some tanks for the holidays.

Whoops...that was off-topic...I must be trolling. :wink:

Why the insults?
This kinda made me laugh. There are no insults in there Jeff. I don't think I have ever called you a name. The converse is not true. I plan to keep it that way.

Now, if you REALLY want to understand, you can PM me or any Mod here on ScubaBoard. I simply won't play foil to your sophomoric tirade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom