Having trouble Seeing a Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kinda made me laugh. There are no insults in there Jeff. I don't think I have ever called you a name.
There are more ways to insult a person than just calling them a name.

Now, if you REALLY want to understand, you can PM me or any Mod here on ScubaBoard. I simply won't play foil to your sophomoric tirade.
I do want to understand, because under no shape or form do I believe the posts in the "Forum Behavior thread" were against the TOS or even off topic, let alone trolling. (One, yes, was a joke...the "Hmmmmmmm Fresh meat".)

So, I was then banned from the thread and my posts deleted (I'm going on your comment...since I cannot see the thread) without any notice from a MOD.

Maybe I am not the only one this is happening to,but even if it just me I still think it would be good for the community to know. Thats why the public topic in the support forum.

JeffG:
So, I was then banned from the thread and my posts deleted (I'm going on your comment...since I cannot see the thread) without any notice from a MOD.

I haven't been following that thread, but I just skimmed it. There are no posts in it by you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom