Having the Hog Reg serviced

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divermike1011 your are the one trolling.This is what on there website "EDGE/HOG highly recommends that non qualified individuals seek professional training/mentoring before attempting repairs or servicing on EDGE/HOG products.".

Now divermike1011 explain how air tech does not fall into this category. That why I ask my question.

Look, I say that simply because some people have the mistaken belief (fueled by other brands and non EDGE HOG Dive Shops) that I willy nilly try to encourage everybody to service their gear. That isn't the case.

Airtech is NOT going to be a EDGE/HOG Dealer, nor will I recommend them. You can beat this drum all day long and that will NOT change.

I'm leaving this thread here and open because I believe in transparency, I honestly think your point that you are trying to make isn't working however...

Safe diving,

Chris

Chris I get it. Once you pointed me to those two websites it cleared it up for me and now I'm happy. I was just show divermike1011 why I ask my question.

Chris, any plan to extend your dealer network to NorCal? Not I have any problem with Jim, DRIS .... They are great people to deal with. It is just nice to have local support when needed

I would LOVE to have a dealer in NorCal.

I would LOVE to have a dealer in NorCal.

+1 for a dealer in nor cal. I am coming up on my 1 year inspection for my first set of HOG regs and I'm looking to augment my collection with another two sets for sidemount soon.

Chris, do you have your eye on any norcal dive shops in particular? Or are you open to suggestions? I can approach my LDS about it today though I don't know how much weight I can provide since I'm not entirely a regular there.

Do you have any promotional material that I could pass to them? Or should we leave that to you.

For the one year inspection, since nothing is being taken apart, can I use my local LDS to do that? If there is a problem that needs to be fixed I would gladly send it off to an authorized dealer. The closest authorized place is 4 hours from me. But, there is a local LDS with factory trained techs of other brands that should be able to do what was described as a inspection.

For the one year inspection, since nothing is being taken apart, can I use my local LDS to do that? If there is a problem that needs to be fixed I would gladly send it off to an authorized dealer. The closest authorized place is 4 hours from me. But, there is a local LDS with factory trained techs of other brands that should be able to do what was described as a inspection.

no worries, if the local shop has any questions have them call me.

best,

Chris

Back
Top Bottom