Have you seen this on you tube?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh i was crying I want back in the water soooo bad. Im going walking later. Make my goal!!!

I love it and showed it to my friends who are non divers so they now can see. They all want to go and learn how to dive now.

For the people who cant get out there right now and fossil dive, it helps with that fossil fix as well.

No it dont babe lol. It just makes me cry. But I can use this.. it shall be my reminder to get out and walk and exercise and get ready!!!!!!!

The worst part... "Do you see it"... I'm screaming YES I DO... PICK IT UP! :rofl3:

Great video!

I am always tempted to take my camera with me when I dive Venice... I just haven't figured out a "safe way" to carry the camera that will be quick to retrieve while I pickup so many teeth! :wink:

We have contests on the east side of the state, in order to get the best picture... But, on the west side I can get the same or better pictures if I give up my search for the "best tooth" :depressed:

No it dont babe lol. It just makes me cry. But I can use this.. it shall be my reminder to get out and walk and exercise and get ready!!!!!!!
See it is helping, walk girlfriend walk. Need to get you out on the boat as soon as you can.

I still think babe pays the fossil gods. She has a temple stashed away somewhere and she pays homage with some secret special gift. Cuz she always gets the good stuff. Either that or she has a meg in her bathtub and he gives up teeth and she hides them in her bag. What does the fossil deity like? Starbucks and twinkies?

The fossil gods have been very good to me over the years. I dont know why?:confused:. They just have,they seem to seek me out I guess. I do talk to my fossils when I find them!:hehheh:
When I'm on the river I ask them if they would like to go home with me. I tell them I will keep the safe and from harms way! Protect them for the elements of nature,keep them cool in the summer months and warm in the winter. I will surround them with friends. If they are lucky take them to a school,dive club meeting,fossil expo, and show them off. Let others admire them as I have . I like to look at each fossil and listen to the stories they tell me. You can see that from their scars. Sit back and image how that fossil got to where it is today. Was it a feeding frenzy? Death, fossil can tell us a lot about our past. You just have to be able to listen. As Capt Jamie alway said when you hold a fossil in your hand it has not been seen or touch by a person for millions of year. What wonderful stories they can tell.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom